training4.work provides IT Services to the local community and support for our students to help them find work.
We work closely with the community in Bognor Regis, Chichester and surrounding areas. Our aim is to provide an environment where disadvantaged young adults can hone their IT skills by working on projects that benefit the community and local businesses.
Benefits to the community
- Provide local IT Services . Software Development , Hardware Maintenance, Electronic Product Design, and Portable Appliance Testing.
- Utilise the skills of IT trained students developing a 'home grown' resource of IT personnel.
- Potential IT projects can be assessed for suitability and students allocated to work on these projects.
Benefits to the students
- Training4Work can provide a conduit where students can prepare for the work environment by honing their IT and life skills.
- The opportunity to work on 'real' IT projects and gain invaluable experience.
- Build their CV's and develop personal Portfolio's.
To contact us please email :- email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing from you!